Sunday, September 18, 2011

Welcome!!!!

I am excited to be starting my first blog about my life journey. I have used blogs before in my classes, but I have never collected my thoughts, writings, pictures, and artifacts using this tool. I believe in the open concept of learning, and I need to "put my money where my mouth is." I have been looking at PLNs and how blogs are a great way to continue to expand these networks. I love using twitter to continually learn what people are doing. Over the last month I have made it a conscious effort to post and share my education life on twitter. This blog will be a way for me to share my administration education journey with the world. I hope people can give feedback, get a couple of new ideas, and learn through this collaborative process. I have never been a huge journal writer, but I see this blog as evolving into more than just writing. I will be filling my readers in on who I am, and where my philosophy comes from, throughout my journey. Thanks for being a reader, and hopefully a contributor, to this blog. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment